We’re now offering a set (2) of aluminum door panels for the Lexus SC300/SC400!
- Engineered and manufactured in house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even orbital sanded finish
- Sold as a pair (2) door panel
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
- Factory inner window seal/wiper from the OEM door panel attaches to the panel.
- Panels give an additional 2.5″ of cockpit space over the stock panels.
-If you order these panels with speaker provisions, you’ll need to provide your own 6.5″ speakers (we chose to model around the 6.5″ speakers as this was the largest we could fit recessed in the door) and you’ll also need to re-do the wiring accordingly to accommodate the new speakers. The stock speakers are approx. 4″, so the holes we use are larger. If you are still using your factory head unit, the wiring may be a bit more involved to make everything work since you will not be utilizing the amp from the stock speaker housing.
Depending on the speakers you use, you may need to drill holes to the sub-plate to mount the speakers to. We included 2 different hole patterns that should fit most speaker configurations, but we wanted to mention that it is a possibility as there are many different speaker manufacturers that may use different mounting locations.
If you need a different speaker hole size, please write to us or leave a note during checkout!
-If you’d like any switch configurations other than the options listed in the drop down menu, just leave a note during checkout (underneath where you enter your billing/shipping information) letting us know which switches you’d like to retain and which you don’t need or Contact Us.
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 2-3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.