About Spinnywhoosh Graphics
Welcome to Spinnywhoosh Graphics. We specialize in creating unique vinyl graphics for your car to suit your unique passion. Whether that means meeting up at the local Cars & Coffee or hitting the track, we have something for you.
Our services include custom logo design, batch decal orders for car clubs and businesses, SCCA approved magnetic race numbers for Autocross and track use, vinyl decal window banners and sun visors, as well as many other creative services.
Spinnywhoosh Graphics is a small business created in early 2014 and is dedicated to creating only the highest quality vinyl graphics. Each decal is made to order to suit your specific needs. Our material is guaranteed to last for up to six years without fading or cracking.
3410 W Bay Ave
Tampa FL, 33611
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How long does it take to ship my order?
- A. Most smaller order take 7-9 days to create the decals and ship. Some larger orders may take a bit longer. Most orders are not pre-made and are cut to order. Racing number panels generally take 2 weeks to create.
- Q. What goes into making a vinyl decal?
- A. Vinyl decals are made using a vinyl cutter that cuts a design into a roll of material sent from the computer using vector lines. The material is then taken of the machine and the excess material is removed only leaving the design of the decal. Then transfer tape is placed on the design that allows you to place the decal where ever desired.
- Q. Whats the difference between a decal and a sticker.
- A. Decals are die-cut and have no backing once applied whereas stickers normally have a white backing and are printed rather than cut.
How to apply smaller vinyl decals
Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. For best results, wait 24 hours before moving to the next step.
Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4.
*Use a pin to poke any air bubbles in the center and push the air out through the hole.
*For best results do not apply a sticker in extreme hot or cold temperatures.
Who are the minds behind the silly name?
Currently just me. Hi, my name is Scott Simsa. A lot of my online customers are surprised to hear that Spinnywhoosh is only run by one individual.
With my love for cars and extensive background in graphics design, marketing and web design I was able to create what you see today, Spinnywhoosh Graphics!
I strive to bring you only the most high quality in vinyl decals and other products.