To install your Spinnywhoosh banner start by placing the banner on your windshield perfectly even. Place two small pieces of tape on both left and right sides to hold it up and one longer strip of tape down the center coming off the top and bottom of your banner, this will act as a hinge.
Pull one side of the banner up to the hinge and peel down the paper backing, leaving the vinyl banner material stuck to the transfer tap. Cut the backing paper off at the hinge. Spray the back of the now exposed adhesive backing of the banner and windshield. Do not get the paper backing from the other side wet.
Take a squeegee(credit card will also work) and slowly lay the banner down, squeegeeing out the water as you go until the first side is completely laid and bubble free.
Next do the same to the other side. Remove the center tape, discard remaining paper backing, spray, squeegee! Once both sides have been laid, slowly peel back the transfer tape from the banner.
Here are some quick photos shot while installing some banners on race official's trucks while out doing some vinyl installation with Redline Design. These photos show the process of a dry install(Not using water or application fluid) and the entire process was photographed in a matter of minutes.
1) Align Banner to top of windshield. For sunvisor banners you may move the banner up higher if you'd like and trim excess once finished.
2) Place long piece of tape in center of banner to act as hinge and carefully pull up banner vinyl off backing paper
3) Cut backing paper at hinge and discard.
4) Begin to squeegee down the banner onto the glass. If you wish, you may use application fluid at this step, making sure not to get other side of paper backing wet.
5) Once the first side of the banner is installed, remove the rest of the paper backing.
6) Then squeegee down the rest of the banner.
7) Final step! Once it's all installed, CAREFULLY pull back the transfer tape, making sure none of the vinyl comes up with it.
FINISHED! That wasn't so hard was it?!
Find all of our windshield banner product pages HERE