This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. Currently, we do not offer installation of vinyl graphics at this time, they will ship separately.
For sale are a pair (2) 2006-2013 NC Mazda Miata door cards made by LRB Speed!
- Engineered and manufactured in-house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even brushed finish
- Sold as a pair (2) door cards
- 2 lbs lighter than the stock panels (total weight savings)
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Re-uses stock rubber window trim so the glass doesn’t rattle or drag against the panels
- Utilizes Porsche style pull straps to open the door from the inside
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
-Our door panels do NOT have provisions for manual locks, so if your car is one of the rare models without power locks these panels will not allow you to lock/unlock the door from the inside without modification to your car (IE, adding components not originally there to gain the function of power locks).
-We haven’t been able to verify if any of the mirror or lock switches change for later model years. If your car is a 2009 or later, please write to us prior to purchase so that we can confirm if the switch holes will work for you!
-The Standard 6″ x 8″ Speakers are a tight fit with the window track, so please pay close attention to the instructions on how they should be clocked. You may need to make slight adjustments until they sit correctly, but the stock speakers will fit without any modification!
-If you would like a custom configuration (any switches left out, etc.) just write to us prior to purchasing to ensure that we are able to do it for you!
If you have any questions please CONTACT US!
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.