Our second design in the Miatas in the Mountains lineup. I think these have been some of the most designs I've ever made since it combines two of my favorite things, Miatas and Mountains(duh, lol). This tee was inspired by the @thatmintyfreshmiata that attended Miatas at the Gap back in 2018 and lugged everything up from FL in his fully functional cargo topper!
• Unisex fit
• 80% cotton, 20% polyester blend fleece
• 100% cotton face
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz./yd² (280 g/m²)
• Jersey-lined hood
• Split stitch double-needle sewing on all seams
• Twill neck tape
• 1 × 1 ribbing for cuffs and waistband
• Metal eyelets
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.