This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. We now offer installation of vinyl graphics, please choose that option on the graphics product or they will ship separately.
We’re now offering aluminum door panels for all years of the Mazda RX-8 made by LRB Speed! You can purchase all 4 or just the fronts or rears so you can customize your interior to fit your build/preference.
- Engineered and manufactured in-house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even orbital sanded finish
- Sold as a pair (2) door cards
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
- Factory inner window seal/wiper from the OEM door panel attaches to the panel.
- Panels give an additional 2.5″ of cockpit space over the stock panels.
Notes for ALL Panels:
-These are for Offroad Use Only! We cannot be held liable for any damage/injury that results from improper installation or usage.
-Some disassembly of your existing panels is required to attach the factory inner window seal to our panels.
Notes for REAR Panels:
-You’ll need a hand riveter to install provided rivets for the rear door panel bulge cover.
-If you have a harness in your car and do not use the stock seatbelts, we can make the rear doors flat without the bulge that covers the seatbelt retractor. Just leave a note during checkout!
Notes for FRONT Panels:
-If you order these panels with speaker provisions, you’ll need to provide your own 6.5″ speakers (due to the door constraints we weren’t able to get the stock speakers to fit recessed in the door) and you’ll also need to re-do the wiring accordingly to accommodate the new speakers. Everything else is reversible and requires no cutting, trimming, or drilling!
If you have any questions or need any customization please contact us prior to ordering!
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.
Out of stock