This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. Currently, we do not offer installation of vinyl graphics, they will ship separately.
LRB Speed will be out of town from November 3-26th. We will try to get all orders placed before the 3rd shipped out prior to our trip!
Any orders placed during this time will not be started until we return when the normal build time will resume. Please be aware that it will take longer than usual to receive your order if it is placed during this time.
We’re now offering aluminum door panels for the 1996-2000 Honda Civic! These panels will fit both the Coupe (EJ) and Hatch (EK) models, but will NOT fit Sedans.
- Made by LRB Speed
- Engineered and manufactured in-house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even brushed finish
- Sold as a pair(2)
- Ready to be painted, powder coated, wrapped, or can be left raw to match your interior/build
- Substantial interior space is gained by the panels sitting flat against the door (great for roll cages, racing seats, etc)
- 3 lbs lighter than the stock panels (total weight savings)
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Re-uses stock rubber window trim so the glass doesn’t rattle or drag against the panels
- Utilizes Porsche style pull straps to open the door from the inside
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
- If you have any questions please contact us!
- The “6.5″ Stock Speaker” option has cutout dimensions listed in the pictures. Please verify that your speakers will fit those dimensions prior to ordering. If you have changed out your speakers and need a different hole size cut, just write to us and we’d be happy to work with you!
- If you would like a custom configuration (any switches left out, etc.) just write to us prior to purchasing to ensure that we are able to do it for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.