This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. Currently, we do not offer installation of vinyl graphics at this time, they will ship separately.
For sale are a pair (2)Third Generation RX7 aluminum door panels made by LRB Speed!
- Engineered and manufactured in-house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even orbital sanded finish
- Sold as a pair (2) door cards
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
- The factory inner window seal/wiper from the OEM door panel attaches to the panel as well, so there’s no rattles/scratching from the glass contacting it.
If you have any questions please CONTACT US!
- Partial disassembly of your existing panel needed (removal and transfer of wiper seal)
- Driver’s power window switch protrudes into interior slightly, ~3/8″, due to design of switch housing and how it’s mounted in the sheet metal. Works fine, and is mounted very securely, however.
Speakers: We have updated our new design to include speakers! Due to the constraints of the door (and the fact that the panel hugs it closely so the speaker has to be sunken into the door vs. sticking out further with the stock panels) the largest speaker size that we can fit is 4″. This is the stock size, so it shouldn’t be a problem for most.
If you would like to mount a larger size speaker send us a message first before ordering and we can cut the hole for you, but you will be responsible for figuring out how to mount it! We’ve measured from the face of the door panel to the closest spot on the window glass when it is in the down position and there is approximately 46mm of clearance. Taking into account that neither the window, window track, or door panel are fully rigid I would allow an additional 10mm of clearance to avoid potential rattles or chaffing. This means that for a speaker to fit, the distance from the mount flange to the flat surface of the speaker magnet cannot measure over 36mm (or 1 3/8″).
Also, if you would like a larger speaker hole cut, the mirror switch will need to be removed as both cannot fit.
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.