This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. We now offer installation of vinyl graphics, please choose that option on the graphics product or they will ship separately.
For is a pair of two(2) aluminum door panels for the 1997-2006 BMW E46 Coupe made by Turtle Laboratories!
- Engineered and manufactured in-house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.060″ (1.5mm) aluminum
- Sold as a Pair(2)
- Fits Coupe and Convertible.
- Substantial interior space is gained by the panels sitting flat against the door (great for roll cages, racing seats, etc)
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Fasteners are not included, though we have provided holes for easy mounting. The mounting holes do not disturb the factory mounting holes, so you can revert to factory panels at any time.
The door handle is positioned as shown, due to allowable clearances on the door. The location may interfere with seats, if wide racing seats are installed in the car. We have an alternate location option for the handle, but clearancing will need to be done to the door to allow for room for the door handle to recess into the door.
- Speaker holes - 4" aftermarket speaker (depending on your speaker, you may need to clearance the door for them to fit.)
- Higher mounted door handle - this locates the door handle up higher, but will require modifications to the door to allow for the door handle to recess into the door.
If you have any questions please contact us!
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.