This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. We now offer installation of vinyl graphics, please choose that option on the graphics product or they will ship separately.
For is a pair of two(2) aluminum door panels for the 1992-1999 BMW E36 Sedan made by Turtle Laboratories!
- Engineered and manufactured in-house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.060″ (1.5mm) aluminum
- Sold as a Pair(2)
- Rear interior quarter delete panels also available.
- Substantial interior space is gained by the panels sitting flat against the door (great for roll cages, racing seats, etc)
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Fasteners are not included, though we have provided holes for easy mounting. The mounting holes do not disturb the factory mounting holes, so you can revert to factory panels at any time.
These panels are boxed in order to clear the large window motors of the early 1992-1993 cars. If these are installed on an airbag car, the door handle linkage will need to be relocated to outside of the door, in order to fit our door handle adapter. We do sell a flat door panel for easier installation on airbag cars: HERE
If you have any questions please contact us!
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.