This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. We now offer installation of vinyl graphics, please choose that option on the graphics product or they will ship separately.
For sale are a pair (2) 1994-2001 DC2/DC4 Integra Coupe aluminum door panels made by LRB Speed!
- Engineered and manufactured in house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even brushed finish
- Sold as a pair
- Substantial interior space is gained by the panels sitting flat against the door (great for roll cages, racing seats, etc)
- Approximately 4 lbs lighter than the stock panels (total weight savings)
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- Re-uses stock rubber window trim so the glass doesn’t rattle or drag against the panels
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
If you have any questions please contact us!
- The “6.5″ Speaker” option has cutout dimensions listed in the pictures. Please verify that your speakers will fit those dimensions prior to ordering. If you have changed out your speakers and need a different hole size cut, just write to us and we’d be happy to work with you!
- If you would like a custom configuration (any switches left out, etc.) just write to us prior to purchasing to ensure that we are able to do it for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.
Out of stock