This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. We now offer installation of vinyl graphics, please choose that option on the graphics product or they will ship separately.
For sale are a pair (2) 1992-1996 Prelude aluminum door panels made by LRB Speed!
- Engineered and manufactured in house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even brushed finish
- Sold as a pair
- 5" of interior space is gained by the panels sitting flat against the door (great for roll cages, racing seats, etc)
- Approximately 2 lbs lighter than the stock panels (total weight savings)
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors*
- Re-uses stock rubber window trim so the glass doesn’t rattle or drag against the panels
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included
If you have any questions please contact us! 🙂
-Switches – Power Window Switches are always included regardless of your selection. If you do not want provisions for the power window switches please leave a note during checkout (underneath where you enter your billing/shipping information) asking us to omit them.
-1 mounting hole per door needs an M5 rivet nut (rivnut) installed. There is an existing hole, so no real modification is needed, it just needs to be installed. While this doesn’t permanently alter the door, they would need to be drilled out to be removed and returned to stock panels. We also offer a rivnut tool as an add on option if you need one (view in pictures)!
-*If you choose the “No Door Handle Bracket Notch” option you will need to cut a piece off of your inside door handle bracket so that the door panel can sit down low enough without interference. This is shown in the pictures and is documented in the installation instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.