This product includes Aluminum Door Panels ONLY. Click Here to purchase a design to include with them. Currently, we do not offer installation of vinyl graphics, they will ship separately.
LRB Speed will be out of town from November 3-26th. We will try to get all orders placed before the 3rd shipped out prior to our trip!
Any orders placed during this time will not be started until we return when the normal build time will resume. Please be aware that it will take longer than usual to receive your order if it is placed during this time.
We’re now offering aluminum door panels for the 2003-2009 Nissan 350Z!
- Engineered and manufactured in-house in the USA
- CNC Plasma cut from 0.063″ (1.5mm) aluminum, finished with an even orbital sanded finish
- Sold as a pair
- Substantial interior space is gained by the panels sitting flat against the door (great for roll cages, racing seats, etc)
- 3 pounds lighter than the stock panels (total weight savings)
- Uses all factory mounting locations in the door so there is no drilling, cutting, or modifying your doors
- This design features a Porsche style pull strap to open door feature. (View video HERE).
- Re-uses stock rubber window trim so the glass doesn’t rattle or drag against the panels
- Stainless mounting hardware, pull straps, and detailed installation instructions are included.
If you have any questions please contact us!
- Installing these panels removes the manual lock option from your doors as a pull strap is used instead of the stock interior door handle. You will still be able to lock your doors from the inside via the power lock switch.
- The “Stock Speaker Hole” option has clearance for the stock speaker and housing. If you have changed out your speakers and need a different hole size cut, just write to us and we’d be happy to work with you!
- If you would like a custom configuration (any switches left out, etc.) just write to us prior to purchasing to ensure that we are able to do it for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.