The JSPEC splitter is made from 1/4" Aluminum Composite Material (ACM), it is strong and made to hold up to environmental beatings. The splitter extends back to the wheel well/stops at the back of the bumper.
- If you purchase the splitter mounts it is attached using 3 factory bolt holes that are in the wheel well.
- Additional supports may be utilized for track use
- Splitter Support Rods sold separately. Choose the option to be included.
Additional info/ FAQ:
- The splitter can be installed with our without the factory undertray. It also works with the LRB Undertray.
- This splitter can be installed with out without a lip on the NA
- NB Miata version can be found here: https://spinnywhoosh.com/products/nb-miata-front-splitter
Miata steel splitter supports mount directly to the frame inside the wheel well and use factory bolt hole locations. Mount/unmount your splitter in minutes with these supports!
- Shipped un-painted. You will need to spray color of your choice so they do not rust.
- Hardware included - 6 Button head bolts, 6 locking nuts, 12 large flat washers are supplied for mounting bracket to splitter. Factory bolts are utilized to mount support to chassis.
- M-Edition vehicles with the washer reservoir behind the front bumper will require relocation.
- Depending on lip, some trimming on backside may be required.
- NB Bumper requires clearancing of bottom/back section of the underside of the bumper.
- Forward most hole fits 90-93 NA, rear holes fit 94-97 and NB
Splitter Support Rods:
These sleek support rods are not only strong, but sexy. Made from Aluminum with swivel rod ends these can hit almost any angle you need. Sold individually.
- Adjust from 8.25" to 10.5".
- Fit Miata Splitters to center bumper support.
PLEASE NOTE: Every product is custom made to order by Jspec Parts, not a product sitting on a shelf. As such, each order takes some processing time (usually 3 weeks) to produce, package and ship. If there are any questions we have on your design (most of the time there isn’t, but we do get some combinations that are tough to see), we will send an email to you about your order.